Program Director: Dr. Daniel Green, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cardiothoracic Imaging fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical College is a one-year program designed to provide comprehensive training for one candidate per academic year.
The curriculum includes thoracic imaging (radiography, CT, and MRI), cardiovascular imaging (CT and MRI), and thoracic interventions (biopsy and ablation). If requested, whole body PET-CT and PET-MRI can be arranged. Fellows attend multidisciplinary conferences covering thoracic oncology, interstitial lung disease, and pulmonary medicine. Participation in resident education is expected, and research opportunities are available.
Cardiothoracic Imaging fellows experience approximately equal time on cardiac and thoracic services with the unique opportunity to work with both fellowship-trained cardiologists and radiologists on the cardiac service. The cardiac and thoracic services share a reading room and enjoy a tight-knit and collegial relationship. As a result, fellows should expect to see all interesting cases on a daily basis and are welcome to contribute to both services regardless of clinical assignment.
Genevieve Abbey, MD
Ian Drexler, MD
Daniel Green, MD
James Gruden, MD
Jiwon Kim, MD
Alan Legasto, MD
Quynh Truong, MD
Jonathan Weinsaft, MD
Application process and requirements:
Application instructions for the 2019 – 2020 Cardiothoracic Imaging Fellowship will be posted spring 2017.
An unrestricted New York State medical license and satisfactory immigration status (if applicable) will be required by the start date of the fellowship. Requirements for New York State licensure can be found at the following website: http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/med/medlic.html
To apply for any of the above mentioned fellowships you must submit the required documents via email to email@example.com
In the subject line of your email please specify the fellowship you are applying for.
- An application accessible through the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/9IcFRDadB3E7pLli2
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation; one of which one should be from your Program Director (NOTE: Please have your letter writers OR your coordinator send the letters of recommendation to the email address indicated above with a subject line of "LOR for - Name of Applicant)
- Medical School Diploma
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- New York State License, if available at time of application. (NOTE: Keep in mind you must obtain an unrestricted New York State license prior to starting the fellowship)
- A copy of your ECFMG certificate, if applicable.
- Personal Statement
Interested candidates should contact:
Erika Soto, Education Coordinator
Phone: (212) 746-2527